Monday, June 30, 2008

What happens when you can't sleep.....

It's midnight. 12:16 to be exact and I am not asleep. Unfortunately, this isn't an unusual thing for me. I often lay awake until the wee hours of the morning, wishing that I could sleep. But alas, it eludes me, so I turn on my computer to see who else isn't off in dreamland.
Speaking of dreamland. I had a very entertaining dream last night. (I slept for a four-hour stretch...what a fantastic thing). In my dream I was getting ready to fly somewhere (not too sure where) with Karen and Kim. We got to the Saskatoon airport and I realized I'd left my passport somewhere, so I had to go back and get it. We were already running late and the time would set us back too far. I made it back with my passport, and the plane hadn't left yet, but they weren't letting anymore passengers on. Luckily for us, someone talked to the pilot who said it was OK for us to get on the plane. And we were off!
Except not really, we began taxiing down what I believed to be the runway, when I looked out of the window to see that we were taxiing down Highway 16 (going towards Lloyd). I was extremely confused because that is not how it works. We were following someone and just couldn't get up enough speed to take off (who'da thunk?). We finally started taking off, but hadn't had enough speed so the plane landed just a little farther down the highway. Haha. Yep, kinda entertainingly funny. I learned one valuable lesson through this dream though....make sure to have passport with you......
Well, I suppose, now that I've bored you with my boring dream, I have hopefully bored myself enough that I can sleep.

No comments: