Hi. It is the evening of March 13 at 10:25 p.m. I am sitting on my couch, contemplating the much greater mysteries of life. Like --- if you have your shoes and socks on, why does dirt get between your toes?
I am really quite tired. I have too much stuff on my mind and have not been getting enough sleep. While I am trying to stay positive, this just makes me angry....mostly angry.
Well, I pretty much have nothing left to say.
2 comments:
What's making you angry? It's okay to be angry. Anger is good, just make sure you take it out on the right people/things!! And no kicking brick walls in your bare feet...they tend to win!!
I think that if you have socks and shoes on you can still get dirt between your toes because your shoes still have dirt in them.
So then since I don't wear steel socks, I don't know about you, the dirt particles can still get through.
Did I solve all of life's questions for you?
How was your waiting and your bus ride?
Post a Comment