Friday, May 16, 2008

Another year has passed....

May 16. Seven years has come and gone since I said my last goodbye to Mom and she slipped into another world. Seven years today since my life changed forever. I miss her so much each and every day and its hard knowing I will never again get the chance to tell her I love her ever again. I just wish people would be happy for the good things they have in their lives instead of just focusing solely on the negative. While I will never get the chance to see Mom again on this earth, I know that I was blessed to have such a wonderful mother. She was truly my best friend.
As well, a week ago Monday, one of my friends passed away after a two year battle with cancer.
So when you have the overwhelming urge to complain about something small and trivial, focus on the good things instead.

No comments: