Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the answer is ...

On Monday I wiped out and was happy I saved my tea travel mug from an untimely demise.
On Tuesday I realized I should have been more concerned about dropping my laptop when I wiped out ... but I only thought about this after a screw fell out of it at work.
On Wednesday I realized it doesn't really matter anyways. Because what really does matter anyways? Friendships? Family? Health? Relationships? Or should the question actually be - What really matters to me? After all, we are only number one for ourselves. No one cares about us and our well being as much as we do. It's a true and simple fact. Maybe I should care about others far more than I care about myself, but I'm the only one who truly gets me, just as you are the only one who truly gets you. Nobody knows what truly make another tick. Nobody knows what really makes another person laugh or cry. Or maybe there are those that still do and we simply need to re-evaluate those in our lives who don't seem to make the effort anymore.

No comments: