Monday, June 8, 2009

Recently...

Well, Karen and I went to Calgary this past weekend and I finally have some clothes that fit properly (although I still need more). The weekend was a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how much I like Calgary. I also bought a table top barbecue from Costco and stuff from Ikea. Needless to say, it was an expensive weekend. It also rained the entire weekend and all I brought were sandals.
Now, after four days off, I am back to work. All I really have to say is - if people want to know, they can just ask. I am quite entertained by this simple fact.
As well, I also just had a blizzard from DQ. It wasn't very good and it has confirmed that I am still lactose intolerant. (I was just testing. Sometimes I am able to tolerate milk products ... not now apparently).
I am also waiting for people from an ABBA tribute band to call at 3 p.m. and 330 p.m. Then off to home to barbecue stuff for supper...mmm....so good. I will likely clean the kitchen as well and straighten up my room. O, what fun.
Other than that, not much else is new.

No comments: