Does anyone ever read this blog? I'm going to safely assume it's simply an online journal, where only I -- and a very small group of people ... maybe -- read it.
As I write this, my apartment is in complete turmoil as I get packed up and ready to move. To be completely honest with you, I'm probably going to miss living with Abbie. We've lived together for nearly three years and it's definitely been a ride. It will be an adjustment living in the country again, and it will also be an adjustment just renting a room and not having run of the whole house. But, I'm telling myself all things happen for a reason. I don't know what that reason is yet, but I'm sure that will present itself in time -- and I'm positive it will be awesome.
Other than that - I don't have anything crazy planned for this summer. No trips to see Garth Brooks and no trips to Vancouver (although I would definitely love doing both of these). There will be a couple of camping trips in there somewhere, but it will probably be a low-key summer as I try to get caught up on different financial fronts.
But I should be off now. After work today I'm heading down to Provost with a carload of my belongings. (It's going to use soooo much gas to get down there!!)
Ta ta for now!
1 comment:
I read it! :)
Post a Comment