Saturday, February 9, 2008

A weekend in the life of......

Good day y'all. It is just after 9 p.m. on a Saturday night and I am sitting on my couch and enjoying the sound of silence (and me typing too). So far this weekend I have done nothing and the couch has been my best friend. Yesterday I got home from work and watched TV, did the dishes and made supper. I slept in this morning, made lunch and then proceeded to continue sitting on the couch and watched TV in my pj's until 4:30 p.m. I left the house for a short bit and froze off my butt, but soon returned inside to continue doing nothing. I was going to do the dishes and make some chocolate chip cookies, but I am lazy and that just didn't happen.
Sadly there is really is no point to this entry. A weekend of nothing. Tomorrow I will get to listen to the stupid scanner, and then Monday it is back to work. Wooohoooo. I think I am just a little bit grouchy because its winter and I am getting tired of the cold.
And do you know what else I did this weekend? I made myself a birthday cake yesterday....with whipped cream. Both flopped. So no cake for me. Hmmm...o well, such is life, right?
Ok...well that's all.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Girl, you make me laugh!!