Monday, April 21, 2008

Old man winter is back.....


GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIDERS!
Haha....obviously I am very aware it isn't football season, but I am just dreaming of much warmer times. (Well, except for the insane lightening storm that delayed the game 55 minutes).
Good times. I am looking forward to this summer once again. If it is as good as this past summer, it will have definitely been worth the wait. And even the huge blizzard that brought more snow than we've had all winter long...nope, I am not at all bitter.
I'd post a picture of the nasty weather, but quite frankly, I don't want to focus on the negative. I'd rather focus on what's good. Realistically, life is only as bad as we choose to make it. Yep, we just got crap loads of snow, but I get to see Phantom of the Opera this weekend (and it's not supposed to snow!) I also bought a very yummy watermelon yesterday and don't have the scanner because my car is stuck!! Bwa ha ha ha ha.
Perhaps I have just drank way too much iced tea today.
But right now I am thinking about camping. It may have rained buckets, but it was still a lot of fun. Haha (just pictured Ian pouring a drink down the front of his rain poncho.) good times. Me and my $17 tent...ah, good times.
Bring on the summer!
And thus...the end of another pointless post.
By the way, this is Karen's brother...not old man winter. haha

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I missed your pointless blogs!!