Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants

Well, people, I have not been at the Booster just days short of one year. Only one year ago, Jackie and I were exploring the Lower Mainland and if I recall correctly, it was the Tuesday we should have just stayed in Abbotsford (haha, ah memories). Regardless, it was a complete blast to have our own little mini scene in our own little movie when we dashed into the taxi and asked if he could make it from North Vancouver to Vancouver (to the Greyhound Station in record time. If he hadn't been able to make it, we would have been forced to spend the night in Vancouver because that was the last bus out of town....haha. Good times. Wednesday was Vancouver Island and a day of whale watching (without the whales). Wow, I guess this means its also been one year since I called Vancouver home. I really need to go back and visit the mountains and the ocean .... and the people too I guess.
Not much else is new. I am finding myself slightly irritated today, but I am not entirely sure why. Still trying to decide how I should handle a certain situation, but haven't come up with any plans. Which is fine....because I have the rest of the summer.
Anyways, I will end this completely pointless post and hopefully get to go home pretty soon.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh the memories is right!! Good times!! I like reading your pointless posts. They make me smile. Keep them coming...