Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back...for now

Well, it's almost been three months since I last posted on the blog. I'd be lying if I said I even tried to post anything during that time, because the opposite is true. In fact, I had no desire to post anything at all.
How have the past few months been? Where shall I begin? Well, I had a fantastic time in Portland with Karen and Kim. It was nice to just get away from life and have some fun. As well, my old roommate moved out and I now have a new one - who cleans, does her own dishes and pays rent on time (very important things).
But, I've not at all been feeling well during the past six months. It was exhausting continuing on day after day when I all wanted to do was crawl back into bed and cut out my stomach. It was hard going to work everyday when I felt so horrible, but I tried my best not to complain about how I was feeling -- mainly because it wouldn't help me feel better and others really didn't need to hear about it.
As well, I'm sure my stomach has been unhappy because I have significantly more stress than I would prefer.

No comments: