Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Get a little perspective ...
I get tired of listening to people whine all of the time. Everyone has problems, pains, issues, etc. etc. etc. No, you're problem isn't bigger than mine, nor is my problem bigger than yours. But take a look in the newspaper and learn there are those out there with much bigger problems than yours. Get a little bit of perspective. Life is about choice. You can choose to focus on all of the crap in your life/the crap you create, or you can choose to focus on the good things in your life. Or you can simply choose to not share it with everyone all of the time. Because the simply fact is that if you are whining about everything all of the time, people just quit listening. It's reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha. I love your posts. They always make me laugh. Something else that makes me laugh? The comment you made on the weekend. I find myself breaking into laughter often when remembering it. I had to share it with joyce. She appreciated it as much as I did!!
Post a Comment