Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday afternoon

I've been really grouchy lately; so grouchy that some days I think I should just stay in bed. Perhaps it's just PMS, but every time I leave the house it seems that someone pisses me off. But there are good things too, so I'll try to focus on that instead of my anger.
I'm all moved into the new place now. We picked up a table and four chairs yesterday at Furniture Haus in Lloyd. It's pretty cute and now makes the kitchen seem like a kitchen - and even better is that my roommate is no longer walking into the lamp. The cats seem to like it here. Often they are tearing around, lose their footing on the laminate flooring and slide into the wall. It's pretty entertaining. A couple of days ago my roommate unpacked a stuffed dog. One cat hissed, her tail stood on end and she literally tried to climb the wall to get away from it. Then we laid it on the floor and she approached it cautiously, only to take a swat at it and back away frightended. She doesn't do that anymore, but still hisses everytime we show it to her. I swear, it could have made it onto funniest home videos.
Right now I'm nursing a headache that just doesn't want to leave and I'm thinking about what I want for supper. What I'd really like is fresh homemade buns. How much does a breadmaker cost anyways?

1 comment:

Heidi M. Lindskog said...

I am not supposed to know because I got my breadmaker as a gift, but I do anyways. I think it was $60ish on sale.