Thursday, April 3, 2008

Berenstein Bears

I am liking April a lot better than that stupid month of March. So far nothing has happened and that makes me incredibly happy. Who knew that boredom could be such a blessing?
I do have a headache and my body hurts, but I can deal with that. It isn't a constant excruciating pain I can't get rid of and I don't need to take medication every three hours to try to dull the pain.
It looks to be a busy month...this weekend I will be heading up to Nipawin (unless it snows -- Murphy likes it to snow on Fridays), next weekend is still free, the weekend after I have a massage in Provost (it'd better not snow), and then the weekend after that is Phantom!! Wahoo! But I've applied for a second job -- so cross your fingers, toes and pray that it all works out and Starbucks hires me!! (How sweet would that be for a second job?)
Well, not much else is new. I think I've only got two people that actually read this blog, so hello Heidi and Jackie!

2 comments:

Heidi M. Lindskog said...

Hello Allison! Just one question, why did you call this post berenstein bears?

Jackie said...

I was wondering the same thing as Heidi.